Middle - Causes of Erectile Dysfunction in Middle Aged Men
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction in Middle Aged Men
Erectile dysfunction (Ed), which is also referred to in some circles as "impotence," is a familiar and widely experienced sexual condition problem with men. It is more or less the partial or faultless inability to get an erection, or the inability to allege one long enough to faultless intercourse, even when a man may be sexually excited.
What I said. It shouldn't be the actual final outcome that the actual about Middle. You read this article for info on anyone wish to know is Middle.
Now the probability that a man would have erectile dysfunction problems increases as his age goes up. About 5% of men in their middle ages are likely to come down with serious erectile dysfunction problems. This number increases more than 500% when men reach the age of 60. If less serious erectile dysfunction problems are being considered, then up to 50% percent of men between 40 and 70 years of age are potentially at risk.
In the light of the foregoing, the importance of understanding the causes of erectile dysfunction cannot be over-emphasized.
Causes of erectile dysfunction in middle-aged men
The causes of male impotence are majorly whether due to a poor state of corporeal or psychological health. Sometimes, both work hand-in-hand to result to male impotence. This article, however, focuses on the corporeal causes of erectile dysfunction in middle-aged men. They include:
· Neurological disorders. The process of obtaining an erection is effectively completed when the brain correctly interprets signs of arousal and blood is diverted to the spongy tissues lining the penis, foremost to an growth in distance and hardness. When there are impediments within the nervous system, this cannot be achieved.
Some of the more popular diseases that have been known to significantly lower a man's chances of having an erection comprise sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, epilepsy, Alzheimer's disease, brain and spinal cord injuries and et cetera.
· Cardio-Vascular diseases. Studies have shown that cardio-vascular disease like atherosclerosis, constant heart attacks, veno-occlusive disease, high cholesterol and blood vessel trauma are responsible for up to 50% of the cases of erectile dysfunction in men more than 50 years old.
·Systemic diseases. These comprise diabetes, kidney problems, liver cirrhosis, hypertension, scleroderma, and such like. It is believed that 60% of men with diabetes also sense erection problems.
· Penile anomalies. Since the penis is the organ where erection takes place in the first place, it plainly follows that when the penis is not in the best state of health, one is likely to be faced with male impotence. Some of the base penile diseases are Peyronie's disease, priapism, epispadias and other such infections.
· Respiratory diseases. Some of the respiratory diseases that may lead to male impotence comprise sleep apnea and serious obstructive pulmonary diseases.
· Trauma. Physical injury to the spinal cord, bladder, penis, pelvis and prostate may lead to erectile dysfunction. In these cases, the nerves responsible for transmitting signal between the brain and the penis, as well as the spongy tissues lining the penile walls may be harmed, foremost to loss of erection.
·Surgical complication. In improperly conducted surgical operations in which the blood vessels and nerves responsible for erection are harmed, erectile dysfunction may occur as a result of malfunction in surgical operation.
These are some of the corporeal causes of male impotence. It is hoped that by creating awareness about its causes, men would be given a good opportunity of taking proactive steps to find solutions to the problem of male impotence.
Solutions to Erectile Dysfunction
The use of erection pills can offer a long-lasting explication for erectile dysfunction problems. But you will need to take the pills on a quarterly basis to comfort yourself of this sexual dysfunction. One to two capsules of erection pills can help you to gain and allege long-lasting erections.
I hope you receive new knowledge about Middle. Where you can put to used in your evryday life. And most importantly, your reaction is passed. Read more.. Causes of Erectile Dysfunction in Middle Aged Men.